Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: buy good usg machine

buy good usg machine 3 years 4 months ago #5173

hello, there are lots of company in the market of usg machnes. its very confusing for so many people to buy which machine. so, i think that people should contribute in this forum and write there personal experiences with different machines. so, it will be very helpful for all of us. i am talking about the range of 20-22 lakhs ruppes. we can have a good range of machines in this category.

thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:buy good usg machine 3 years 3 months ago #5207

buy aloka ultimate for ur budget , can try also ge volusion . aloka having a brand name and quqlity since more than 35yrs .ge is also good

Re: buy good usg machine 3 years 3 months ago #5215

go for aloka. all high end machines are good these days, hardly any difference. just see for good service backup
The following user(s) said Thank You: Iradix Team

Re: buy good usg machine 3 years 3 months ago #5217

ALOKA IS GOoD AND I AM PERSONALLY USING it. You can read my blog " Games Companies Play"

Re: buy good usg machine 3 years 2 months ago #5239

You can ask for a demo
consider mindray also, good machine and reasonable

Re: buy good usg machine 3 years 2 months ago #5256

hello,
thanks for the responses. i took almost all possible manufacturer's demo in last few monthes and i came to conclusion.

according to me :

1. if u want a complete machine with good 2d, doppler and volume work then GE's VOLUSON SERIES is a good choice.

2. If i want basic usg machine with good gray scale and doppler then you can go for toshiba's nemio or GE's P5.

3.In portable usg category either go for GE's LOGIQ E or SONOSITE's m-turbo.

finally i got GE VOLUSON 730 PRO and LOGIQ E for my own clinic. hope this information will be helpful for all those who are going to buy their first USG machine.