Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: recognition of dnb

recognition of dnb 7 years 1 month ago #686

IS dnb derecognized by mci? Large institutions like nimhans & mahe(manipal) have reportedly given dnb qualified staff the pink slip and are hiring only md qualified? kindly clarify.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:recognition of dnb 7 years 1 month ago #697

dnb is infact recognised by MCI. INFACT MANY MD SEATS ALL OVER INDIA ARE DERECOGNISED BY MCI. THEY HAVE TO QUALIFY DNB FOR GETTING STATE/ MCI REGISTRATION. NIMHANS DOES NOT DERECOGNISE DNB , AS THEY CONSIDER DNB AT PAR WITH MD AND BOTH DNB AND MD ARE ELIGIBLE FOR DNB NEURORADIOLOGY. IF ANY INSTITUTE TRIES TO DERECOGNISE DNB THAT THERE ARE CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS THAT SUCH INSTITUTIONS ARE LIABLE TO BE SUED BY THE NATIONAl board of examinations. i feel today that only standard in post graduate exam is in DNB. IF YOU NEED FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE GO THROUGH THE BULLETIN OF INFORMATION WHICH STATES EVERYTHING CLEARLY ON www.natboard.edu.in. DO NOT BELEIVE IN RUMOURS WHATSOEVER, And if you are really discriminated on basis of dnb and md then you have everyright to comp to tha national board for appropriate action. hope that answers your query

Re:recognition of dnb 7 years 1 month ago #709

dnb is at par with md degree ..if any institute ant admitting them as staff then that should be reported to the health ministry and dnb board

Re:recognition of dnb 7 years 4 weeks ago #734

Thanks for the clarification.But what i had expressed were not mere rumours but reportedly true facts .Infact The cold war between mci& dnb is not a new thing.Infact even our institution had received letters and counter letters from both mci as well as the dnb board each claiming to have upper hand over the other.Then removal of staff at nimhans and mahe only confirms this.Letters to the health ministry have not clarified the confusing situation.I only sincerely hope for the best for the future of so many dnb candidates is at stake.

Re:recognition of dnb 7 years 4 weeks ago #757

THANKS FOR YOUR CLARIFICATION. IF THAT IS THE REAL SITUATION I ASSURE YOU ON BEHALF OF TEAM IRADIX THAT WE WILL KEEP ALL OUR LEGAL OPTIONS OPEN FOR THE BENEFIT OF DNB STUDENTS IF IT IS NECESSARY.

Re:recognition of dnb 6 years 11 months ago #1041

• Vasundhara
Sir,
Is it true that henceforth dnb will cease to exist as mci recognised degree.My friends in bangalore tell me that widespread removal of dnb staff has been occuring in almost all over karnataka.